With IBOC there are two paths to develop your project:
The Fiscal Sponsorship Program is dedicated to supporting international organizations and individual artists that may need help with production structure in the USA. With our fiscal sponsorship you may fundraise and collect donations under our non-profit status. This also allows you to have access to US grants, US Contracts, insurance, financing and non-profit discounts for venues, media, distribution and other production related expenses.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Main criteria for evaluation includes alignment with IBOC’s mission, artistic relevance of project and history of financial responsibility of entity or individual.
- Please send us proposal with description of project, timeline, overall budget, history of previous productions by artist, collective or arts organization, portfolio, preferably online video.
- Proposed budget should be as detailed as possible, including your fund-raising strategies and financial statement of previous projects.
Artists and Organizations previously granted Fiscal Sponsorship through IBOC:
Portuguese Brazilian Awards
Lincoln Center, June 2017. http://brazilianopera.com/portuguese-brazilian-awards-2017/
OBACH – Orquestra Brasileira de Arte e Cultura Histórica
Educational and Community Concerts:
• School Auditorium: P.S. 128 – Co-Produced with the Uptown Dreamers Alumni Association – 560 West 169th St. NY.
• Our Lady of Pompeii Shrine Church – 25 Carmine St, New York, NY 10014
Guest Performer: soprano Kristin Young
• Grace Church Van Vorst – 39 Erie Street – Jersey City, NJ 07302
ACE Entertainment (Italian Organization)
Chamber Chorus of Campina Grande and Tutti Chorus of Brasilia
(Coro de Camara de Campina Grande e Coro Tutti de Brasília)
• Our Lady Of Pompeii – New York Concerts
• Carnegie Hall, NY.
Orquestra da Criança Cidadã de Recife